Frontend Experience Developer
My client a fast-growing tech company based in Shoreditch. They are creators of a truly disruptive technology that is redefining the way people and organisations learn and communicate, with 50+ UK organisations already onboard they’re expanding at a phenomenal pace both within the UK and globally.
Their team is the best of the best. Cutting edge thought leaders, extremely passionate designers and a dynamic management team along with a games room, pool table and a roof terrace bar make this a great place to work.
I am searching for a Frontend Developer to join their Design team. You’ll work within a team of Experience Designers and Solutions Architects to translate user stories and build best-in-class front-end platform experiences for their clients. You’ll get the opportunity to work on the very latest R&D projects including AI, VR and other emerging technologies.
I am looking for somebody who thinks like a learner, with a passion for building amazing experiences. Experience with React is desirable but passion to learn is essential. If you think you have the skills, "drive" and talent to help them to build their team and product they’d really like you to join them.
- You’ll be passionate about fostering a collaborative, creative environment for their team and be focused on ensuring they are continuously developed and supported.
- You’ll have exceptional ability with a tendency to think creatively and identify solutions and ideas on the spot.
- You’ll be a strong communicator able to translate client’s requirements into a technical solution.
- You’ll be comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You’ll be keen to push the boundaries to provide cutting-edge learning experiences.
- Work with Experience Designers and Solution Architects to transform learning requirements and build into the client’s site
- Manage your own projects, whilst supporting members of the team on theirs
- Support the introduction of industry standard software engineering practices and own these processes within the team
- Work with the Head and Lead Experience designers on ground-breaking Ad-Hoc R&D projects
- An in-depth understanding of web standards, UX principles and responsive design
- Ability to write clear and concise code
- Experience with modern frontend tools/libraries
- Experience with CSS and preprocessors (SASS or LESS)
- Working with APIs and REST
- Responsive development and design
- Experience using Git or similar
- Experience in testing cross-browser and different environments
- Experience working with on a backend would be advantageous
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- You’ll want to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience with React
- Experience using Adobe XD or similar
- Experience with UX design
- A background in the digital learning space
- Perkbox benefits
- 25 days holiday, not including bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 2 weeks Paternity 100% pay
- 6 weeks Maternity 100% pay, 6 weeks 50% pay
- The ability to take a firm hand in your career progression
- Roof beer garden
- Pool table and XBOX!
- Group volunteering opportunities
- Group activity/sport opportunities
- A great company and team culture!
Closing 31 July 2018
- 28,000 p/a
Senior Graphic Designer
Closing 16 August 2018
- Vivobarefoot Ltd
- Competitive, based on experience
Want more Frontend Experience Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.