Front-end Digital Designer for SportFX WebThis job listing has expired
Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 800 stores both at home here in the UK and in 21 countries around the world as well as a full multi-channel retail website and mobile applications - we are still growing. At SPORTSDIRECT.com we pride ourselves on progression and development of our staff and many of our staff at Head Office have been with us for many years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
Our ecommerce channel is expanding rapidly and as a result we are currently looking for a Front-end Digital Designer to join the team. This role will be vital in enhancing the creative quality of our all digital communications. As part of our creative team you will ensure that all communications follow appropriate style guides. The front end website designer is responsible for creating and developing digital assets for the site. Working closely with internal and external teams you will translate the campaign message into highly commercial website assets.
You will need to be creatively and technically talented and have a passion for digital design. It’s a busy environment and you will be highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
Key Aspects of the role:
- Design, develop and deliver highly effective digital assets
- Regular updates of home page and landing pages
- Build rich content and site assets
- Keep up to date with new technologies and suggest creative and innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Mange and work with all teams both internal and externally
- Effective communication skills and confidence to present work to teams
- Ensure consistency and style guidelines are met across the site
- Designs the initial UI/UX architecture of all sites with wireframes to give an idea of the direction of the project.
- Takes the job specifications and creates usable, elegant and efficient digital work.
- Creates innovative UI designs for all pages in the 3 major view sizes with clear annotations for interactive elements.
- Works closely and collaborates with own team members, external ecommerce teams and external IT developers to make sure the project runs smoothly.
- Assists external developers with project execution to ensure direction of projection is accurate.
- Facilitates project update meetings with the teams to ensure on time project delivery.
- Works well with deadlines.
Essential Technical skills:
- Proven experience of HTML and CSS to develop designs
- Highly proficient in Adobe creative cloud is essential
- Experience working in a similar working environment
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Middleweight Artworker - Full Service Agency
Closing 2 November 2017
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- £25,000 to 29,000 p/a
Senior Digital Designer - Innovative Agency
Closing 8 November 2017
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- £32,000 to 38,000 p/a
Want more Front-end Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.