Front End Web Designer
Front End Web Designer - Leading Tech Company - Central London - £35,000
This is a super opportunity for a Designer/Developer to join a leading Tech Company based in Central London.
* Design and develop new web pages/content corporate websites that effectively communicate the message defined by our Marketing Team. This could involve anything from the design/build of a new Home page, to a small update in a line of text.
* Produce prototypes using tools like Invision and Sketch - communicating your ideas to the team.
* Oversee the general maintenance of the corporate website - ensuring that the content is always on-message, on-brand and up to date across multiple languages.
* Be strategic and forward-thinking in the way you balance and execute larger projects with smaller tasks.
* Keep up to date with the latest trends and practices in web design and front-end development.
Experience & Qualifications
* You'll have a solid portfolio of web design and front-end design work.
* You'll have a natural eye for good design.
* You'll have excellent responsive HTML & CSS skills with a passion for writing code efficiently.
* Using Photoshop and Illustrator will be second nature to you.
* Experience in using the HubSpot CMS would be beneficial.
* Experience in using Webflow would be beneficial.
Associate Creative Director
Closing 14 November 2018
- Taxi Studio
- dependent on experience
Junior Graphic Designer (18 month FTC)
Closing 29 October 2018
- National Theatre
- perm, temp, temp to perm
- £20,000 p/a
Want more Front End Web Designer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.