Front-End Developer - Buckinghamshire - £25,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Front-End Developer to join this leading Fashion Retailer based in Buckinghamshire. If you are passionate about all things digital, then this is the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities as Front-End Developer
* Delivery of all content development on the website, ensuring it is delivered on time, with the best possible user experience and using the best practice & modern development techniques
* Building all emails and homepages
* Development for all ad hoc campaign content areas
* Assist in the design and development of online services and associated Apps.
* CMS management of App.
* Key participant in Design brainstorms for new content areas, landing pages and other ad hoc web pages - bringing technical solutions to problems
* Key participant in all platform-based developments, working with web platform agency to deliver projects on time
* Ongoing device testing, to ensure site is working as efficiently as possible across all devices
* Creation of magazine content
Key Skills/Experience for Front-End Developer
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, email)
* CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
* Knowledge of CSS Pre-Processors (SASS, SCSS or LESS) is advantageous
Closing 6 February 2019
- Beyond The Book
- £competitive and DOE
Front-End Developer - Retail - £37K - Hertfordshire
Closing 2 February 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £37,000 p/a
Want more Front-End Developer jobs?
Want to find more Backend Web Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.