Freelance midweight digital designer
A great opportunity for a freelance midweight digital designer to start work at a digital creative agency, based in Central London, who work with some excellent companies on a range of areas including social content, digital production, and creative design. Due to their high demand, the digital division is forecasted to grow immensely, looking at more and more on improving the clients’ customer experience.
- Solid responsive UI design skills
- Website, mobile and app design
- Occaisnly there might be a little campaign work
- You will be working on a global automotive client so experience in this sector is essential
- You will be working from concept to completion
- Having solid agency experience is highly preferred
- Showing strong craft and brand design as well as digital production
- Problem-solving, as well as an eye for detail, will put you in great sted
- This contract with start in 1 week until March
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for coming up with UI designs across any touchpoint from web and mobile to social platforms. You will be working with different departments across the partnership including design, creative and tech.
This agency is consistently winning pitch after pitch so no doubt you will have plenty of work after this contract.
£250-£300 per day
Closing 7 April 2019
- Joint Waste Solutions
- £29,075 to 38,235 p/a
Closing 13 April 2019
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Want more Freelance midweight digital designer jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.