Freelance junior/ midweight digital designer
I am working with a FTSE 100 integrated agency situated in Farringdon. An agency that is consistently growing with exceptional talent thanks to the constant pitch wins they keep executing. They are constantly branching out their diversity of skills, very agile in their way of working allowing them to adapt to any given brief. Following this they are looking for a hybrid digital freelance designer that can help them with a pitch win for a luxury automotive client:
- They are looking for a junior/ midweight UI designer to work across digital touchpoints and motion graphics
- Working on a website re-design along with a few microsites
- Production work across banner and campaign will also be included in the mix for smaller projects
- You will be proficient in 2D in After Effects for motion graphics design with beautiful illustration skills
- A keen eye for good branding and design with compliment both these skill sets
- Working on a mixture and variety of projects
This projects will keep you on your toes as whilst you will be working on 1 client, you will be working across a whole mixture of work to keep things interesting. You will be reporting into Head of Digital and working within the digital team. You will be guided by the Head of Design but you need to be able to work independently too.
The day rate is £220 - £250 per day
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
Designer for Scholastic
Closing 16 March 2019
- Scholastic Publishing
Want more Freelance junior/ midweight digital designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Flash Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.