Freelance junior/ midweight UX designer
A good client of mine based just of the center of Oxford Street specialising in digital transformation and digital communications has just won a big project for a luxury automotive client that will bring a huge influx of work and they are looking for a junior/ midweight UX designer to help them with this:
- They are looking for a junior/ midweight UX designer to be able to hold their ground and run with the project
- You will be reporting into the Head of UX who will guide you, but they will not be able to shadow you the whole way
- Working end to end, user journeys, wireframes, prototypes and customer journeys
- This role will be more production based and less platform and creative so please note this
- Starting in 3 weeks for 1 month with the potential to extend
A very exciting project, whilst more production based, you will have a very notable client on your CV afterward. This agency really prioritises good working culture, they don't work overtime and work in huge light studios, so your time working will be enjoyable to say the least. A perk to working in this agency is that once you have if all goes well they will bring you back in again and again.
The day rate is £300 per day.
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 10 April 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- 29,000 to 31,000 p/a
Closing 7 April 2019
- Joint Waste Solutions
- £29,075 to 38,235 p/a
Want more Freelance junior/ midweight UX designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.