Freelance UX Strategist/ Researcher
Working across all sectors, this integrated agency in Old Street are looking for a freelance UX strategist/ researcher to start asap until Christmas with a possible extension to work for a financial client:
- Current journey mapping, to identify pain points
- Take multiple data sources and synthesise them into actionable insights
- Conduct secondary research for competitor analysis and industry trends
- Prepare discussion guides for customer and business interviews
- Conduct interviews and summarise insights
- Work closely the business consultant, lead strategist and UX to come up with opportunity spaces
- Product design mindset – Comfortable in fast paced sprints & agile ways of working, loves customer research
- Loves hands-on work
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Research skills: Ability to prepare and conduct research - customer interviews and business interviews
- Design and deliver robust quant research, work with external research partners as required
- Strategy skills: Comfortable in thinking across both the customer journey as well as business systems, processes, partnership touchpoints, competitor analysis, market trends analysis
- Blend of creative and analytical skills - able to take insights and take little leaps to opportunity areas and solution concept
- Sector expertise: Experience in FS, potentially lending products/ Auto and e-commerce experience (preferred)
- Tools: Journey mapping tools/ real-time board/ Keynote/Sketch
You will be reporting into The Head of UX working within the UX department and alongside the development team an also liaising with the UI and design team. Having managed teams in the past is imperative for this role as well as financial experience.
Want more Freelance UX Strategist/ Researcher jobs?
Want to find more Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Digital Director jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Multimedia Developer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Project Manager jobs, Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.