Freelance UX DesignerThis job listing has expired
- A digital comms agency based in Victoria who work mainly in UX strategies and digital innovation
- Having won numerous awards, they are the leading agency in the digital world
- Recently they have won two massive pitches so have a big influx of work coming through the door
- To start ASAP for 4 weeks and if all goes well, then potential to roll on longer
- This role is for a freelance mid/ senior UX researcher to research and write an Expert Review: Ability to research and assess user journeys through an ecommerce site
- Provide details on any UX points, good and bad, and articulate the problems and possible improvements clearly as well as review competitors light touch and document this too
- Create an Experience Map: To work with researchers and strategists to plot out and visualise an experience map.
- Must have examples of their work in Expert Reviews and Experience Maps
- Experience working on Ecommerce Sites
- A great eye and skill in visualising research and data efficiently
- Must have recent experience in UX for women's clothing/fashion brands
- Works in Sketch for the Experience Mapping
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Graphic Designer - Maternity Cover - Jack Wills
Closing 17 July 2018
- JACK WILLS
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Creative Director (Commercial Branded Content) - The Telegraph
Closing 4 July 2018
- The Telegraph
Want more Freelance UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Audience Researcher jobs, Development Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.