Freelance UX Designer - Large UK RetailerThis job listing has expired
UX Designer | Leading UK Retailer | 3 month rolling contract | London
An opportunity has become available for a UX Designer to join one of the UK's largest retailers. This brand are a well know company in the UK (and worldwide!) and I guarantee you will have used their services. They are refreshing their digital capabilities across responsive and mobile platforms. They are looking for a UX specialist, that has experience working with teams and projects across many channels. Someone that has experience creating native mobile products and are used to delivering complex designs and new design innovations. You will have experience being a hands on user interface designer with a solid grasp of the latest design, user interface and user experience techniques. You will be used to speaking with stakeholders and be able to identify digital solutions to complex problems.
* You will have experience working with many leading clients and agencies delivering key digital projects by identifying key challenges and producing UX solutions
* You want to work with the best UI and UX minds in the industry and want to be part of a team that delivers results
* You have excellent communication skills
* You can show examples where you have lead created concepts from brief through to completion
* You love a challenge, and turning them into workable solutions
* Up to £450 per day
* 3 months
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior UX Designer and UX Designers
Closing 4 July 2018
- Cambridge University Press
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Senior Digital Designer
Closing 20 July 2018
- £50,000 p/a
Want more Freelance UX Designer - Large UK Retailer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, App Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.