Freelance UX Designer - Global BroadcasterThis job listing has expired
UX/UI Designer Contract Length:
10 weeks Day rate:
£250 - £350
A leading global broadcaster is looking for a UX/UI Designer to come in and work on one of their website redesigns.
There is a focus on children’s entertainment and digital products aimed at Kids.
- Create wireframes based on requirements.
- User flow map diagram creation.
- Excellent understanding of user behaviour in the kids / youth market.
- Have expertise in creating interfaces for digital platforms (desktop, mobile and tablets)
- Have knowledge of information architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of digital industry trends and best practices
Please send your portfolio and CV to us today!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Design Lead - Virgin Holidays
Closing 25 October 2017
- Virgin Holidays
- Competitive Package
Software Tutor - video / design / web for Academy Class
Closing 16 November 2017
- Academy Class
- temp, part time, from remote
- £15,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Freelance UX Designer - Global Broadcaster jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.