Freelance UX Design
Freelance UX Designers, this one's a blinder of a gig! Working at a global brand within the film and entertainment industry. You'll be taking insights from research and delving into the design of several touch points.
- Product design mindset - Comfortable in fast paced sprints & agile ways of working, loves customer centric design
- Ability to work as a hands-on creative
- Able to work in a small team and under pressure
- Ability to own and drive with a 'Can do' attitude
- Collaborative environment
- Involved in the 360 UX process
Starting in the first week of March. £350-£400
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
UI/Product Designer (Junior-Midweight)
Closing 14 March 2019
Want more Freelance UX Design jobs?
Want to find more Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.