Freelance Traffic Manager / Workflow Co-coordinatorThis job listing has expired
Freelance Traffic Manager / Workflow Co-ordinator needed asap.
Good experience in creative job tracking, scheduling, work-flow, managing campaigns etc is a must. A can do attitude and ready to work personality would be best with my clients current workload.
* Responsible for workflow, tracking and production across a team of designers and artworkers.
* Working along Creative Process for production and planning management.
* Being a contact for external clients and stakeholders for status updates and communication when needed.
* Updating briefing and tracking process to monitor and deliver jobs.
* Supporting and at times being responsible to deliver jobs on time and on budget.
* Strong written and verbal skills in developing content.
* Booking freelance support.
Only candidates who have worked as any of the following will be considered: Traffic Assistant /Manager, Workflow Co-ordinator, Creative Assistant, Studio Co-ordinator, Studio Assistant, Campaign Assistant, PM.
Based in South West London paying 200 per day.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Production Manager WWF UK
Closing 6 June 2018
- WWF UK
- £28 to 35 p/a
Digital Assets - Model Creation - Production Supervisor
Closing 23 June 2018
- Jaguar Land Rover
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Want more Freelance Traffic Manager / Workflow Co-coordinator jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Print Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.