Freelance / Temp Social Media Influencer and Outreach Manager - Award Winning AgencyThis job listing has expired
Social Media Influencer Manager
A global digitally forward, award winning agency are hiring within a key technology client team for an Influencer Manager. They are looking for someone to have managed previous influencer partnerships within an agency or brand.
* Implementation of outreach campaigns including identifying, contacting, briefing and liaising with influencers
* Writing contracts, monitoring content and measuring activity from influencers
* Remaining up to date with digital technologies, platforms and tools and to implement knowledge across team
* Create proposals, calendars, briefs, contracts, KPIs and targets for technology brand.
* Work alongside SMM's to monitor channels effectively
* Extensive knowledge of influencer budgets
* Negotiation of budgets
* Demonstrable experience of running and managing campaigns to optimize performance over time and budget.
* Highly analytical and capable of analysing KPIs and targets.
* Fluent English in written and verbal forms.
* Passion for social media strategy
If this sounds of interest to you, please click apply!
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Digital Banner Artworker
Closing 16 April 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £170 to 200 /day
Junior Digital Designer
Closing 10 April 2018
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- £21,000 to 24,000 p/a
Want more Freelance / Temp Social Media Influencer and Outreach Manager - Award Winning Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.