Freelance Resource Manager- Digital/Technology backgroundThis job listing has expired
An exciting full service digital agency is looking to expand and hire an experienced Resource Manager on a freelance basis.
About the role:
* As the Resource/Traffic Manager you will be brought in to work alongside the current Studio Manager during a period of massive growth and new opportunities!
* Day to day responsibilities of the role will include work-flow management, managing the freelance resource. You will be expected to liaise withPSL's and3rd party partners also.
* You will be liaising with freelancers, existing members of staff and clients- this is a super people facing role so good people skills are essential.
* The agency's work is mostly within digital and technology so a background in these is preferable.
* The ideal candidate will have a background in the digital/technology space and will be able to carry this knowledge into the role.
* You will have lots of relevant experience within a similar roleeg budgets, resourcing, work-flow management etc
* You will be personable and professional, used to working to tight deadlines in a fast paces environment.
This is a great opportunity to get a well known name on your CV and really step up into an exciting and varied role.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Account/Project Manager
Closing 20 June 2018
- Neko London
- £32,000 to 35,000 p/a
Freelance Traffic Manager - Digital
Closing 20 June 2018
- Magnetic RC
- West London
- £195 to 200 /day
Want more Freelance Resource Manager- Digital/Technology background jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Human Resources jobs, Recruiter jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.