Freelance Project Manager- Tunbridge Wells basedThis job listing has expired
My client is a leading client-side name (based in scenic Tunbridge Wells) is looking for a freelance Senior Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
They're looking for an experience PM who is an all-rounder super-star! You should be fluent in delivering campaigns across print with some experience in digital and video. You should have previous experience in a fast paced agency- ideally within a digital background.
* You should have a wealth of experience within advertising and have an excellent understanding of integrated campaigns
* You are exceptionally organised an fluent within Google Docs and Excel.
* You should have extensive agency experience
* You should be extremely client facing and organised
* You can identify ways to improve practices and increase productivity
* You will have significant experience in a client facing role and be happy liaising with stakeholders and 3rd parties.
* You should have extensive experience in working with high volume projects
* This is fantastic chance to join a household name and an excellent, established team.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with your CV!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Account Manager - Pepsico
Closing 7 August 2018
SME Direct - Business Development Manager - American Express
Closing 8 August 2018
- American Express
Want more Freelance Project Manager- Tunbridge Wells based jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Director jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, New Business Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.