Freelance Project Manager- Hampshire basedThis job listing has expired
My client is a leading, client-side name based in Hampshire is looking for a freelance Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
They're looking for an experienced PM who is an all-rounder super-star. You should be fluent in delivering campaigns across print with some experience in digital and video. You should have previous experience in a fast paced agency- ideally within a digital background.
* You should have a wealth of experience in advertising and have an excellent understanding of integrated campaigns
* You are exceptionally organised and fluent in Google Docs and Excel.
* You should have extensive agency experience
* You should be extremely client facing and organised
* You can identify ways to improve practices and increase productivity
* You will have significant experience in a client facing role and be happy liaising with stakeholders and 3rd parties.
* You should have extensive experience in working with high volume projects- and work in an Agile and Waterfall environment
* This is fantastic chance to join a household name and an excellent, established team.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with your CV!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Production Manager WWF UK
Closing 6 June 2018
- WWF UK
- £28 to 35 p/a
Project Manager - Agency, Kent, Digital
Closing 18 June 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Freelance Project Manager- Hampshire based jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Director jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Head of Digital jobs, Planner jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.