We are looking for a brilliantly resourceful and pro-active individual who will be planning and running commercial social video projects across the LADbible portfolio of brands and channels.
What will you be doing?
In this role you will oversee and support projects from conception to completion. You'll work closely with production staff, directors, talent, project managers and other internal and external stakeholders. This position will require you to manage the production process through pitching & pre-production to shoot & ﬁnal delivery/ publishing of the content.
- Accurately budgeting for video concepts supplied by creative, sales and video teams
- Manage multiple projects from pre-production to release, ensuring production pipelines are carried out effectively on all projects
- Prepping and attending video shoots, documenting meticulously on and off set info
- Participating in calls/meetings with internal and external stakeholders where concepts and pitches are discussed and developed
- Supporting the Head of Production and fellow Producers across production related tasks when necessary
- Drawing up detailed video production schedules, budgets and call sheets for active and potential projects amongst other pre-production paperwork such as PPM documents and RAMS
- Negotiating costs with suppliers, crews and contractors
- Organising allocation of resource and personnel pre, during and post shoot
- Working with insurance companies pro-actively reporting and documenting risk
- Tracking production costs and providing reconciliation reports as requested
- Work without supervision to juggle multiple projects and confidently deliver on time.
- Ensure there are on set log notes to hand post shoot
- Problem-solving and communicating between inter-departmental teams during the production process
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience as a Producer at a production company or publisher.
- Experience working on Social Video Productions.
- Familiarity with various filming techniques, cameras and post production tools.
- Experience working on commercial branded content.
- Experience casting talent, and hiring freelancers.
- Proficiency in building entire scope of production docs is essential, including, call sheets, schedules, Risk Assessments and budget documents.
- Understanding of content from an editorial POV as well as a brand/client POV – being committed to respect the audience and get the brand’s tone of voice
- Demonstrable working exposure and knowledge of video pre-production, production and post-production, including workflows and processes, equipment and software programs/tools
LADstudios forms part of LADbible Group’s growing commercial offering to clients and partners. It creates broadcast ready original series and formats and is in discussions with broadcasters looking to create digital and platform first content.
LADstudios works alongside our in house content marketing specialist Joyride, creating social-first branded entertainment opportunities to clients and their agencies, as well as excellent sponsored formats to rival traditional television offerings, for use right across its social channels and beyond.
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Assistant Creative Producer- 3 Month FTC
Closing 15 November 2021
- remote, temp to perm, part time
Associate Producer (Contract)
Closing 8 November 2021
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Closing 14 November 2021
- Taylor James
Want more Freelance Producers jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.