Freelance ProducerThis job listing has expired
An opportunity has become available for a Senior/ Midweight Producer that's ready to step up to join one of the fastest evolving agencies in the UK. This role will suit someone from a range of backgrounds, project management, design, user experience, producer and anything in between. The role is taking technical and creative requirements plan the route to delivery and ensuring everything is in place to deliver it. The company is breaking the mould of what is available in the agency space and this is an opportunity to help them deliver
* You are a passionate producer that has a range of experience in any of the following disciplines, design, user experience, producer/project manager.
* Ideally you will have a background in motion graphics but not essentially
* You are used to planning delivery and creating the teams to support this
* You have experience across print and a range of digital formats
* You like working in fast paced environments with the best creative minds
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Print and Planning Executive
Closing 17 November 2017
- AF Selection
- West Midlands
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Project Manager - Award Winning Agency
Closing 18 November 2017
- Neko London
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Freelance Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Producer jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.