Freelance Motion DesignerThis job listing has expired
Freelance Motion Designer | ASAP start | Weekly rolling | up to £215p/d
My client, one of the country's largest Technology firms, is looking for a motion designer with proven experience in After Effects to work on a breadth of digital content, from Banner ads to Emails. You'll be working on-site with a client yards from the Thames, with an amazing creative team that thrives off one another's creativity.
You'll be tasked with creating eye catching visuals to be displayed on Social Media and the Web, and showcasing your talent to a wider audience. You'll be working on some household names, and will be walking away with a substantially thicker portfolio.
About the role:
* You'll be working on a range of online content, from Banners ads to social media content, both static and animated
* You'll be working with one of the worlds biggest companies on a household name
* You'll be working alongside one of the top agencies in the UK, and gaining valuable experience
* You'll have integrated experience, working on both digital and print platforms
* You'll have experience in After Effects and motion graphics, with a folio to back it up
* You'll have experience working in an agency setting
* You'll be a committed self-starter, able to produce memorable visuals
If you're looking to get into a great agency and work alongside some amazing talent - then apply now!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Designer for 77 Diamonds
Closing 16 May 2018
- 77 Diamonds Ltd
- 35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Junior Presentation Designer
Closing 11 May 2018
- Article 10
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Freelance Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Flash Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.