Freelance Mid-Weight DesignerThis job listing has expired
Freelance Mid-weight Graphic Designer| Tunbridge Wells | Monthly rolling | ASAP start | up to £160
My client, one of the UK's largest and most innovative full service advertising agencies, is looking for a freelance Mid-Weight Designer to join their team on site in Tunbridge Wells on a monthly rolling basis. You'll be working alongside an Art Director and an experienced and inviting design team, assisting them in the design and production of print assets to be rolled out across DM, OOH, large format and brochure formats.
The agency itself is a provider of regular freelance work, so this is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to really kick-start their freelance career. You'll be working on a myriad of print deliverables, and adding a household name to your CV/ Folio, and building on your existing design skills as you go. The role is based in Tunbridge Wells, so you must be able to travel to and from the studio.
About the role
* You'll be working on the design of assets to be used in print campaigns, so experience in designing print variables is essential.
* You'll be working with a professional service organisation, so preferably you've some experience with working in this sector
* You'll be working on site with the client in Tunbridge Wells, so will be happy to travel there.
* You'll be working alongside an Art Director, assisting them in the sourcing of images, as well as working from briefs independently
* You'll be liaising face to face with clients, so must be confident in a client facing position
* You will have an excellent grasp of the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
* You will be well versed in producing designs across all touchpoints, from brochures and posters to emails and banners.
* The ideal candidate will be a team player, happy to get stuck in and have a really strong portfolio to back your experience.
This role is to start ASAP so apply now!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Designer - Argos
Closing 6 July 2018
- Milton Keynes
Web Designer/Developer, eCommerce
Closing 17 July 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £32,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.