Freelance Graphic Designer
Established in 1995, TSK are widely acknowledged as one of the most trusted and respected workplace specialists in the UK. TSK are seeking a versatile, creative and confident graphic designer on a freelance basis.
This has the potential to become an ongoing Freelance role that can provide repeat work for the right candidate. You’ll be required to work onsite for this position.
You will be focussed on creating bespoke market leading documentation to win new business. Working closely with the Graphic Design Manager, you will use innovation and collaboration to bring ideas to life.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a supporting role to the in house Graphic Designer to create consistent design work including but not limited to: pitch documentation (Both digital & printed), presentations, event collateral, social media graphics and marketing material
- Produce professional bespoke proposals and presentations
- Design templates and sample layouts based on corporate identity
- Create compelling designs that effectively communicate key messaging • Utilise best practice, brand guidelines and templates where applicable
- Liaise with the marketing team to assist with content creation and campaign graphics
- Liaise with the wider team (inc. account directors & interior designers) to develop templates and layout designs consistent with pitch documentation
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years experience within a B2B environment in a freelance or other Graphic Design capacity
- Proven experience understanding and interpreting strict brand guidelines with creative flair
- Demonstrated experience of pitch document/publication output within tight deadlines.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite CC skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) InDesign will be used on a day-to-day basis
- Microsoft Office 2010-2013 skills in particular PowerPoint
- The ability to translate sometimes complicated processes into simple info-graphics, with an exceptional eye for detail, colour and consistency
- A strong understanding of print setup and production
- Detail-oriented, organised and able to work well with minimal supervision
- Strong organisation and time keeping skills
- Confident and articulate
- A positive mindset, a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to continually improve and innovate
- To be able to work in an extremely fast paced environment, to meet short deadlines
- Strong photography, typography and layout skills
- Degree educated, or the equivalent of years in experience
- Strong copy writing/proofing skills
- Knowledge of design for digital platforms (digital publishing)
- Experience with social media management and design
- Experience with Mailchimp or other mailing platforms
- Experience in the workplace / property sector
The ideal candidate will be able to provide a portfolio and understand the businesses we work with. Ideally we are looking for someone who is self-employed and keen to share in our success. To apply please send your portfolio/credentials/CV
Graphic Designer (BBC Children in Need)
Closing 15 March 2019
Motion Graphics Artist
Closing 13 March 2019
- Become Recruitment UK
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Freelance Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Interior Designer jobs, Bidder jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Prop Designer jobs, Set Designer jobs, Sound Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.