Freelance Graphic Designer - Azzurri Restaurants LtdThis job listing has expired
The Azzurri Graphic Designer will be responsible for the design and layout of the entire brand printed menu suite as well as maintaining & evolving the brand and visual identity of the brand across all printed materials & communications within restaurants.
This role requires the creative ability to develop striking and on-brand communications across all in-restaurant POS combined with great organisational skills to keep on top of schedules, print deadlines and being able to juggle multiple projects.
The successful applicant will be passionate about brands, have a keen eye for type, layout & design as well as all forms of communication. They will have a passion for creativity and an eye for detail, and be able to take ideas from conception through to delivery.
- Designing the entire printed menu suite, in-restaurants comms (table talkers, A-boards, bounce backs etc.), individual restaurant materials e.g. flyers, newspaper adverts, etc.).
- Involvement in creation and development of key campaign concepts.
- Maintaining a close relationship with the print provider whilst creating and supplying assets for use.
- Identify opportunities to improve visual identity & printed communications with a competitive edge.
- Passion for illustration that’s demonstrated through own ability.
- The ability to use or create legible and stylised typography for use on key point of sale material.
- Creation of digital assets to be used across all social media & website platforms.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- A creative all-rounder, full of ideas and able to work from initial brief to finished design whilst under pressure
- Strong creative skills with advanced working knowledge of Adobe creative suite, especially In-Design as well as Photoshop, Illustrator & fully Apple Mac literate.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow briefs.
- We are looking for someone who thrives under a very quick-paced environment with often tight project turnaround times and strict print deadlines.
- Superb layout and typography skills are essential
- Illustration and free-hand drawing ability is desirable
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working in print design.
- Experience in menu layout design or something similar is preferable
- Design or graphic based degree
- Varied print work examples in portfolio
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time/multitasking
- Must be able to work as part of a team & open to feedback.
- Digital design knowledge not essential but a bonus as there will be opportunities to get involved on that side of the business also.
- Strong copywriting skills would be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide their own equipment.
- Please note: this is a 2/3 days contact role but flexibility will be required. At peak times in Jan/Feb & August/September 5 days a week will be required.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Design Manager, Creative Studio for FitFlop
Closing 15 November 2017
- Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Creative Director for The Sofa and Chair Company
Closing 11 November 2017
- The Sofa And Chair Company
- London (West)
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Want more Freelance Graphic Designer - Azzurri Restaurants Ltd jobs?
Want to find more Urban Designer jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.