Freelance Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager - Contract - £200 - £250 per day
An iconic media owner with a strong focus in the sports and entertainment sectors are looking for a Digital Project Manager on a contract basis. The Project Manager will have responsibility for ensuring that the businesses projects and campaigns are completed on time and within budget, to the highest standard. Projects handles by this team are very varied, and will essentially involve elements web build / microsite build, content production, social media management, advertising and even event management on a small scale. In this role the Project Manager will be client-facing and dealing with senior stakeholders day to day. The role reports into a super talented Client Solutions Manager.
This Project Manager will work across a number of key accounts working with luxury brands and iconic sporting venues. The core responsibilities are as follows:
- Building and managing project schedules
- Liaising with clients and agencies to track work streams, issues as well as update on progress
- Collaborate required assets and resources
- Ensuring deadlines are met and quality is exceptional
- Monitoring, recording documenting results
In order to be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- 2+ Years’ Experience in Project Management
- Strong time management, administrative and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A key eye for details
- Passion for sport, entertainment and brilliant brands
Senior Marketing Activation Manager - Adidas
Closing 4 July 2018
Closing 16 July 2018
- £50,000 to 55,000 p/a
Want more Freelance Digital Project Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Events Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Events Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.