Freelance Digital Marketing Designer
Peak’s mission is to improve people’s quality of life in a fun way. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak - Brain Training, the #1 mobile brain training app with more than 40 million users in 14 languages. Our app was chosen by Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of mobile technology.
We are looking for a creative designer to support the CRM team. You will be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects and have a passion for communicating impactful, effective marketing messages across multiple channels.
We speak to millions of users every day via email, in-app message, push notifications and social media. Your work will be seen across the globe and will have the potential to make a big difference to our business.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience making social, web or paid creative banners.
- Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Good animation skills.
- Understanding of HTML email templating.
- Great time management skills.
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and with limited resources.
- Great communication skills.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Nice to haves
- Experience with CRM or paid acquisition.
- Experience delivering campaigns in multiple languages.
- Knowledge of the app economy.
- Knowledge of Sketch.
* Please attach your portfolio
Why you should work with us:
We are an ambitious company, so we aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it’s why we make time play pool, board games and video games together). In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals. 2018 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading brain training service and expand into new verticals.
- Breakfast and snacks all day.
- Beer fridge all stocked up.
- Start up environment with a pool table, table tennis, PS4 + PSVR for use anytime.
Junior Motion Graphics Designer – 12 Month Contract
Closing 18 July 2018
- PERFORM Group
- temp, temp to perm
Designer - Argos
Closing 6 July 2018
- Milton Keynes
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.