Freelance Digital Designer - EmailsThis job listing has expired
Digital Designer | London | Creative Agency | Weekly Rolling | Starting Monday
An opportunity has become available for a digital designer with a leading agency. They are looking for a good digital designer that is used to working in fast paced environments delivering digital designs to be used in eCRM campaigns. If you are a digital designer with experience creating eye catching designs for emails then this is the position for you.
* You have the relevant commercial experience creating conceptual designs across responsive sites, banners marketing communications and more
* You have great digital portfolio with email design in it and enjoy creating stunning visuals
* You take pride in creating the best work you possibly can
* You have a portfolio of cross platform products, showcasing your best work
* You have a good eye for typography and iconography
* You want to be part of a fun team, that enjoy working and socialising together whilst creating amazing products
* Central London
* £200-250per day
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Presentation Designer
Closing 11 May 2018
- Article 10
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
User Experience (UX) Designer - BBC
Closing 19 May 2018
Want more Freelance Digital Designer - Emails jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.