Freelance Digital Designer - Editorial Property Microsite
The role: Freelance Digital Designer needed ASAP to collaborate on a Editorial Property Micro-site.
The client: Highly successful Contact Creative Agency with amazing clients
The person: An experienced freelance Digital Designer with experience of editorial digital design - ideally with property brand experience
* Producing micro-site concepts and finished web ready assets.
* Producing Emails / Newsletters that can 'wow the viewer'.
* Produce emotive social media assets.
To be considered:
* You will be a qualified and experienced digital designer.
* You will be have experience of producing assets for WordPress micro-sites and social media - samples of these will need to be visible in your portfolio.
* You will be immediately available with no other commitments over the next few weeks.
* You will have powerful kit enabling you to work seamlessly on a remote basis.
* Highly contactable with excellent time and client management skills.
* Advanced Photoshop and CS skills are needed.
Rates: 225 to 250 per day.
Please email me your cv and folio ASAP or call me for a chat if you think you are an ideal candidate.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Senior UX Designer
Closing 16 December 2020
- Octopus Group
- £Competitive package
Product/UX Design Internship
Closing 27 January 2021
- Red Gate Software Ltd
Want more Freelance Digital Designer - Editorial Property Microsite jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.