Freelance Developer-Front EndThis job listing has expired
Freelance Front-End Developer - (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery), Oxfordshire, £190-210 per day
Calling out to all Developers!
We are looking for a talented Front-End Developer to support a well-known agency in Oxfordshire. You will be supporting the design team with the programming of web pages.
Key Responsibilities/ skills:
* You will be responsible for coding testing, and documenting new web pages from scratch.
* You will be responsible for hand coding, emails and banners.
* Good understanding of server-side of pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is desirable.
* You will be responsible for ensuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
* You must have excellent communication skills being able to update the Head of Digital and management teams on progress
* You must be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment to meet all deadlines
* Happy to support the team wherever necessary
* You must be a strong problem solver and have exceptional organisation skills.
* Proven experience working within big retail brands
The duration of this job will be a week initially, but if you impress it could be a rolling contract. The job is based on site in Oxfordshire, it is desirable that you can drive.
If you are interested in this Freelance Full Stack Developer position please either apply via the portal on this site
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Design Lead - Virgin Holidays
Closing 25 October 2017
- Virgin Holidays
- Competitive Package
Senior Online Designer for The White Company
Closing 1 November 2017
- The White Company
Want more Freelance Developer-Front End jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.