Freelance CopywriterThis job listing has expired
Freelance Copywriter – London – PurePlay
One of the World’s biggest and most respected E-Commerce / Online companies with offering across the entire Digital & Media Space. Multi Million daily hits globally and an infrastructure that supports 10,000+ employees. The Central London office houses some of the most important teams to the EMEA business.
The copywriter further sources, plans and creates editorial calendars for our social media channels, utilizing industry news as well as maintaining relationships with other social leads to coordinate on posts and the social media agency to create campaigns for paid media. The copywriter inputs targeting strategies for paid advertising across social media and monitors direct response advertising as well as engagement posts.
- Write the copy for dozens of events on-site, crafting sharp copy concepts, headlines and email subject lines
- Utilize and synthesize assets provided by merchants to create poster artwork for the promotions as well as sourcing additional images through press galleries
- Design and create banners and slideshow graphics
- Create visual content for email sends
- Plan social media strategies and work to ensure reach, engagement, revenue are met
- Stay on top of the latest industry knowledge to create smart editorial calendars that offer reactive and engaging posts for social media
- Maintain relationships with social media leads to capitalize on cross-marketing opportunities across the business
- Work closely with and our social media and creative agencies to create direct response and engagement adverts for paid media, including utilizing A9 and search functionality to calculate smart targeting for dark posts
- Report on the reach, engagement, revenue and efficiency ratings for each category within each social media channel
- Source compelling imagery for use in all on-site campaigns and work with our creative agencies to feedback and enhance existing content
- Use the Adobe Creative Suite to create a variety of content types including JPEGs, GIFs, videos and animations where possible
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Visual aesthetic skills and the ability to craft new design concepts
- Social media marketing and editorial skills
- A deep passion for the written word
- Relentlessly high quality standards and extreme attention to detail
- A history of positive teamwork
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manipulate, enhance and improve digital content strategy
- Excellent business judgment
- Ability to juggle many projects and consistently deliver results within stringent timeframes despite competing priorities and distractions
- A proven eye for creating beautiful, effective imagery
If you are interested and available for this role, please do apply now!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Art Director - Boutique Agency
Closing 13 August 2018
- £28,000 to 35,000 p/a
Senior Book Cover Designer - Award Winning Publisher
Closing 9 August 2018
- SPCK Publishing
- Dependent on experience
Want more Freelance Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.