Freelance Content StrategistThis job listing has expired
* Exciting freelance brief to work for a leading Integrated agency in Central London
* Looking to start ASAP, for a rolling 8 week contract
* Leading on Content & Social Media strategy for big brands
* Developing strategy surrounding social media
* Working with client briefs, and pitching for new business
* Identifying killer insights and conducting thorough research
* Working B2B to engage other businesses
* Previous experience working in a B2B, rather than B2C capacity
* Previous experience working with LinkedIn, and Sales Navigator (ideal)
* Previous experience working on insightful and content lead Social Media strategies.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Business Development Manager // Lead Generation for The Yard Creative
Closing 18 November 2017
start October 2017
- The Yard Creative
- £28,000 p/a
Manager, UX Designer
Closing 21 October 2017
- Capital One
- Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Want more Freelance Content Strategist jobs?
Want to find more Digital Strategists jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, New Business Executive jobs, New Business Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.