Freelance Art Director - Travel brandThis job listing has expired
Freelance Art Director | 6 Month contract | £250-£350 Per day
One of Salts biggest clients, a major Travel brand, are looking for an Art Director initially for around 6 months with a big potential to extend to help out on the creative content, copy writing, communications and design.
As the Art Director you will be:
* Leading the development of creative content and communications for the brand. This will involve writing and advising on creative briefs; copy-writing and editorial; creative direction and design input.
* Oversee and manage the creative process for projects from briefing through to delivery
* Work closely with the production coordinator to ensure the creative schedule is up to date and workflow is managed so projects are delivered on time and to budget, liaise with key teams as necessary
* Support the Creative Content Lead to develop a content strategy and overarching content plan for the brand
* Provide creative consultancy, expertise and guidance to internal teams and external partners, acting as a brand guardian to ensure brand coherency and impact
* Brief, direct and manage external creative freelancers, agencies and suppliers
* Liaise or brief teams to obtain relevant content (film, photography, stories) from field trips and other brand activities for communications
* Work with the Asset Manager and Video Specialist to curate existing the brands content and stories relevant to Soccer Aid and advise on use of photography and film in communications - image guidelines, format, resolution; appropriate approvals (for instance, respecting the dignity of the child)
* Keep up-to-date on audience insight, brand tracking, content analysis and campaign evaluation and data and use this information to develop stronger, more relevant and more effective communications
You will need to have experience in:
* Experience of creating and producing engaging visual, design and multimedia content. Strong eye for design and good visual judgement.
* Strong editorial and copywriting experience; producing creative, engaging editorial ideas across a variety of channels and platforms. Perform editorial work to expert level, with little supervision.
* Experience of working with, briefing and managing external agencies, freelancers, photographers and videographers
* Strong project management experience with the ability to manage a complex creative schedule and deliver multiple projects on time and to budget
Art Director | 6 Month contract | £250-£350 Per day
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Marketing Manager / PR Manager with Copywriter Skills / ITN Productions
Closing 10 July 2018
- ITN Productions
- temp, temp to perm
- In line with market conditions
Content Admin Assistant
Closing 22 June 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £100 to 150 /day
Want more Freelance Art Director - Travel brand jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.