Freelance Account Manager - Creative Agency
Freelance Account Manager | ASAP Start | Monthly rolling | £160-£200 a day
An opportunity has arisen for a budding Creative Services professional to work with one of the worlds largest financial giants in an Account Manager position. You'll be working alongside their in-house Creative team to ensure integrated campaigns are delivered on schedule and to brief. You'll be responsible for liaising with the client and the Creative team, ensuring deliverables are produced to spec.
About the role:
* You'll be working directly with the client, taking briefs to the Creative team to produce memorable advertising campaigns
* Developing and maintaining relationships with clients - making them feel at home!
* Working alongside design, tech and marketing teams to deliver memorable integrated campaigns
* Developing and delivering strategic and innovative solutions.
* Working with a dynamic creative team to ensure projects are delivered on schedule.
* You'll be a budding Account Manager looking to get some real experience in a varied role
* You'll have experience in a client-facing position, as well as working with an agency
* You'll be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and being able to adapt to briefs as they change
This role is to start ASAP so apply now!
Closing 17 February 2018
- Become Recruitment UK
- £45,000 to 50,000 p/a
Print Project Manager
Closing 16 February 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £26,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Freelance Account Manager - Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.