Film and Photographer Co-ordinatorThis job listing has expired
Optivo Housing Association
Salary: £29,425 (Croydon) OR £28,945 (Sittingbourne) per annum.
Location: Croydon or Sittingbourne
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy Communications Team. Reporting to our Digital Services Manager and working alongside our in-house graphic designers, you’ll lead on the production of innovative new videos for external digital marketing campaigns (for use on our website, social media and email) and internal staff-focused communications and events.
You’ll also be responsible for identifying and capturing photographic images to support our online and offline activity.
You’ll ideally have a relevant degree or qualification in video/photography and must have demonstrable experience performing an equivalent role. Experience and knowledge in appropriate IT systems are essential. This includes Adobe Creative Cloud (Premier Pro, Photoshop and Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint). Knowledge of YouTube and other social media channels is desirable.
You will have the option to be based in either our Croydon or Sittingbourne office and will be expected to travel to other regions and locations for filming and meetings.
- Have a passion for photography and film and will be able to transmit this enthusiasm into the development of creative briefs to support our campaign activity
- Be well organised with an ability to manage film and photography projects from conception to delivery
- Be self-driven with an ability to work independently
- Have a keen eye for detail and will remain focused on the brief
- Be able to lead on the development and implementation of best practice within the Communications team and promote this to the wider organisation
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and adhere to strict brand guidelines
- Be a real team player with a ‘can do’ attitude that can work to our CORE values in working with others to deliver great work.
We’re looking for someone creative that isn’t scared to get stuck in and can take our campaigns to new heights! This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation in the housing sector.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 21/02/2018 at 23:59 PM
Interview date: Friday 2nd March 2018.
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Designer - Award Winning Agency
Closing 21 February 2018
- £22,000 p/a
Movie Editor - Contract
Closing 2 March 2018
- Union Jackson* - Join The Design Party!
- temp, temp to perm
- £10 to 11 p/a
Want more Film and Photographer Co-ordinator jobs?
Want to find more Photo Editor jobs, Photographer jobs, Photography Manager jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Video-journalist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.