FTC Picture Editor - Lifestyle
The Picture Editor is part of the Picture Desk Team who fulfil pan-regional image requirements for content priorities including; publicity, marketing, on-air and video on demand platforms across EMEA. The Picture Editor will work mainly across Lifestyle brands managing production stills, photo shoots, editing and processing images ready for VOD and EPG use, as well as answering image requests from internal and external clients.
- Source, caption and resize imagery for Lifestyle linear platforms across the UK and EMEA.
- Upload images to internal databases for distribution.
- Respond to internal and external image requests.
- Create series level images and graphics using photoshop.
- Write production still briefs, edit and manage the delivery of production stills.
- Working with marketing, publicity and creative, write shoot briefs, produce and manage photo shoots for Lifestyle brands.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to manage and use specialised database systems.
- Ability to edit and critique photographic imagery.
- Experience with Photoshop and Mac applications.
- Experience producing and managing photo shoots and production stills.
Video & Motion Graphic Editor
Closing 1 December 2019
- TUI Group
Closing 24 November 2019
- Sports Direct
Want more FTC Picture Editor - Lifestyle jobs?
Want to find more Retoucher jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Picture Researcher jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Picture Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.