Discovery Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment, reaching three billion cumulative subscribers, and with a corporate mission to power the passions that make us human. In the UK, Discovery operates a portfolio of Pay brands (Discovery, TLC, Eurosport, Animal Planet); a substantial free-to-air network (Quest, Quest Red, DMAX, Food Network, Really & HGTV); and a growing suite of direct to consumer digital products (dplay, Motor Trend), across broadcast, digital and social platforms.
Discovery Creative London (DCL) is Discovery Inc’s multi award-winning in-house creative agency. We are a hugely ambitious team, driven by a desire to compete with the very best work that that the wider creative community has to offer - including brand identities; multi-platform marketing campaigns; and a wide range of creative output for trade, digital and commercial partnerships.
The Creative is a key role within the DCL team. You’ll be responsible for concepting, developing, pitching and executing innovative creative solutions for all of our programmes and channels, across a wide range of media including TV, digital, print and beyond. We’re looking for a highly-experienced, award-winning creative with a proven track in the creative industry. Someone who is bursting with fresh thinking, and a real passion for big ideas.
You know what is current and exciting in the worlds of advertising and design. You have a deep knowledge of and love for culture in general and television in particular. Armed with extensive experience of the broadcast environment, you’re a team player whose enthusiasm and passion for what you do will bring out the very best in those around you.
- This role requires someone with considerable creative flair.
- A 360º thinker - able to work across all media with ease.
- Driven by the highest standards of creative excellence.
- Experience of working as a creative in a fast-moving agency environment.
- Demonstrable track record of award-winning creative work.
- Ability to interrogate and interpret marketing and creative briefs.
- Ability to deliver original and effective creative solutions, on time and on-budget.
- Fearless and determined - able to keep calm in a pressurised creative environment.
- Humble and resilient - able to take feedback in your stride.
- Flexible and quick-thinking – able to juggle priorities to meet deadlines.
- Eloquent and persuasive - able to pitch ideas clearly and effectively.
- Natural collaborator and strong team player - willingness to be proactive and get stuck in!
- Hungry to progress further within an award-winning creative team.
- Ability to self-op at off-line level (Avid).
- In-depth knowledge of all production and post-production processes.
- Experience of directing live action and talent.
- Excellent eye for design, motion graphics and typography.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent research, visual and copywriting skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other creatives and producers.
- Understanding of research data and relevant target audiences.
- Awareness and knowledge of current trends in the UK and global media.
Creative Manager, Apple Music (EMEA)
Closing 15 February 2020
Closing 14 February 2020
- Photo Farm Inc Ltd
- perm, temp, temp to perm
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more FTC Creative jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Creative Team jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.