Do you love working in the experiential, events or exhibition sector? Really enjoy or perhaps aspire to work with huge global brands? Helping to produce really creative and engaging campaigns? Then this is definitely the role for you!
This role offers the chance for someone with substantial experience, either agency side, on experiential and event projects or client-side within an internal production team, to join a new team delivering integrated experiential projects from the agency's HQ.
Once the experiential campaign has been created and artworked up by the creative team and approved by the client, it will be your job to make sure it's delivered on time and to budget. Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers to make sure the right materials are used. Understanding if it can be physically built. What the cost would be and therefore is it in budget? How big the floor space is. Be present on the day of the launch to ensure health and safety regulations are met and everything is as it should be.
It's a fast paced role and requires someone with confidence, able to push back and question when needed as well as:
* understanding the role events play in delivering best-in-class brand experience and what this brings to an integrated client offering
* being well versed in the spectrum of experiential channels from roadshows, guerrilla and basic sampling to big owned events, including festivals and sporting events. Also familiarity with ambient media that forms the crossover between outdoor advertising and brand experience would be advantageous
* being process focused and detail orientated. Able to manage complex schedules, including creative development, pre-event production and event logistics
* familiarity with setting up contracts with venues, partners and events and able to identify true value of rights packages and the opportunities and restrictions within each
* familiarity of brand ambassador and staff training essential - looking for someone who is able to lead staff briefing sessions
* strong collaboration and client management skills
* being able to bring a supplier network and identify new production and staffing partners in addition to those on the roster
It's been a great start to 2018 for this agency with lots of new account wins. Hence the need for more talented staff! If you want to join an integrated agency that offers you the chance to work on brilliant brands & the opportunity to enhance your CV with great agency experience, then get in touch ASAP!
Easily commutable from Worcestershire, Leicestershire, Birmingham, Staffordshire and Warwickshire.
Experiential Producer - £35,000 - £40,000 - Integrated Agency - West Midlands - Permanent
Want more Experiential Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Events Coordinator jobs, Events Manager jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Events Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.