We are looking for an Experience Designer to bring their best in class design skills and experience to our team, playing a role in both the ideation and production of our projects to transform unique ideas into engaging concepts and pixel perfect design.
A successful candidate will be joining an ambitious independent studio full of driven and passionate people. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do so being able to make a difference is guaranteed!
As a Dodgems & Floss designer, you will have the chance to:
- Design best-in-class user experiences/visuals through sketches, design comps and interaction/animation design.
- Work directly with creative leads to build out proposals, pitches, and presentations.
- Drive conceptual thinking across project and pitch work.
- Articulate your vision through moodboards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids, wireframes, interface demos and tell stories through full motion graphics pieces.
- Come up with new, unique ideas, and motivate others to do the same.
- Work with our team members to pitch, win, plan and execute excellent product design/strategy work with clients.
- Work with users/clients to understand their needs, pain points and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Present work to clients and explain, discuss, and justify design decisions and respond constructively and creatively to feedback.
We’d like you to bring:
- 5+ years experience in a reputable agency environment, with experience of successful digital projects, working on pitch decks or print work that you can demonstrate through an online portfolio of work.
- Your portfolio should reflect an exceptional foundation of design principles and how they translate into digital mediums.
- Ability to generate ideas and think beyond basic requirements to exceed expectations .
- Able to work collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers and product managers using Agile and Lean principles.
- A clear communicator. Capable of conveying ideas and breaking down concepts clearly to a diverse range of stakeholders (verbally and written).
- Open to sharing, whether that be your thoughts, ideas or work in-progress.
- A desire to grow and develop. Seeking out opportunities to learn, advocating good feedback with those who you work with.
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- A strong understanding of visual systems, interaction patterns, and established user behaviors. You know the rules and when to break them to better serve the user.
- High standards for craft--this includes UI expression, motion studies, brand expression, and development ready files, technical documentation, and information architecture.
- An advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Principle, InVision, Framer, and Adobe CS
- Impeccable attention to detail in your creative work, processes and presentations.
If you’re a curious individual that believes better experiences shape a better world, we’d like to hear from you.
Closing 18 February 2020
- D5 Design Limited
- £23,000 to 26,000 p/a
Closing 14 February 2020
- Photo Farm Inc Ltd
- perm, temp, temp to perm
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Experience Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.