Experience Designer for Ogilvy (6 Month FTC)This job listing has expired
Ogilvy is a customer engagement agency with experience design at the heart of its digital capability. We marry together brand promise with experience design to create progressive, measurable and human-centered solutions that engage, perform and build brand value.
Essential Job Functions
- Take complicated tasks and processes and make them seem easy and intuitive.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand their objectives and requirements.
- Apply user-centered and data-driven design strategies to projects that range from mobile applications to complex business systems.
- Map the journey of a user and identify opportunities for design solutions based on findings from user research.
- Provide intuitive, meaningful, and elegant interpretations of complex concepts based on client information and subject matter experts.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of user interface design patterns, information architecture and user experience best practices.
- Fascinated by people, their motivations, and desires relating to the design problem.
- Identify user needs and establish designs that help them reach their goals.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, and/or other design tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in human-centered design, interaction design, information architecture, data science, human-computer interaction, visual design or a related program.
- 6-month contract with options to extend
- Focus will be working on one of the world’s premier travel brands on a customer-engagement, creative technology and e-commerce focused, highly visible project
- Part of a ‘Product Team’ focusing on developing a solution across a key stage of this brands customer experience journey
- Working under Agile methodologies and iterative design systems
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Director (Commercial Branded Content) - The Telegraph
Closing 4 July 2018
- The Telegraph
Senior Designer - Argos
Closing 6 July 2018
- Milton Keynes
Want more Experience Designer jobs?
Want to find more Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.