Experience Designer - API
Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
The Developer Experience Analyst is responsible for delivering real improvement in the quality of Sage’s APIs and Developer Experiences. Working as part of a team of Developer Experience Analysts you will be responsible documenting and defining a standard that all teams producing APIs and developer tooling must adhere to. You will work with teams around the business to craft a standard and then help deliver the enforcement of this standard. This will be by both reviewing developer experiences and actively contributing to improving APIs, documentation, platforms and tooling.
• Deliver the Sage API Design System, the standard for Sage’s APIs and Developer Experience.
• Engage with the Sage API community, both inside and outside of Sage, ensuring that the voice of the developer is always heard.
• Create and maintain engaging and interactive documentation of the Sage API Design System.
• Participate in governance and compliance, ensuring Product Developer Experiences are delivered to a high standard.
• Be the voice of the Sage API Design System, delivering an impactful communications program to ensure adoption.
• Adopt rigor in all activity including use of tools, processes and methodologies such as JIRA and Agile.
• Exemplify great team work and collaboration. Skills, know-how and experience:
• Passion for APIs and Developer Experience.
• Good working knowledge of what makes a great developer experience, ability to walk in the shoes of the developer.
• Ability to assimilate information quickly and effectively prioritise tasks.
• Strong communication and writing skills in English and ability to work across business lines.
• Experience as a developer or working closely with developers.
• Design acumen, iterative designing and prototyping.
• Experience of Agile development and product management methodologies.
Closing 4 October 2019
- TUI Group
- Stockton on Tees
Closing 28 September 2019
Want more Experience Designer - API jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.