Experience Design Manager, Creative Shop Labs
Come be a part of the creative team at Meta that is leading the industry in new ways to discover and democratize creativity for people and businesses - in the rapidly changing media, mobile, metaverse and marketing world. Joining Meta’s Creative Shop means that you’re going to be a part of an incredibly talented and committed team that is focused on defining the role that Meta can and will play in the future of marketing.
An Experience Design Manager leads a team of talented Experience Designers and Technologists working closely with a cross-functional team of creatives, strategists and producers to ideate and design new experiences that unlock the potential of Meta’s products and platforms for people, partners, and brands. The right candidate should thrive on bringing the best out of their people and embrace the opportunity to use our variety of creative canvases and technologies to engage communities of people with richly crafted experiences. Most of all, we're looking for people who want to make things that matter to millions of people who come to our platforms every day.
Our team is looking for an exceptional Experience Designer who is a true pioneer, highly entrepreneurial, chalk full of ingenuity and deeply passionate about developing and producing truly world-class experiences that will inspire people, partners and brands. On CS Labs, you’ll be a key player in exploring the bleeding edges of creativity on some of the most exciting and ever-emerging surfaces.
Experience Design Manager, Creative Shop Labs Responsibilities:
- Lead your team to hypothesize and ideate new innovative experiences within and across Meta's creative surfaces (Instagram, Facebook, Messaging, Instant Games, AR/VR, and more) that unlock possibilities for people, partners and brands
- Coach others and use your skills in research, design, and wireframing to prototype new experiences that will drive value for people, partners and/or businesses
- Collaborate with other internal and external creatives, disciplines and teams to prototype and deploy with partners - shipping projects with excellent craft, quality and partnership
- Lead vision and development of prototypes and materials needed to bring experiences to life, generate awareness across Creative Shop, partners and clients
- Be a culture-keeper - you believe that a strong team is fueled by a positive culture of respect
- Push for continuous development and jump-start projects, often without clear direction
- Continually seek new opportunities to unlock creative possibilities through your expertise
- 12+ years of experience in Experience Design or related field
- 4+ years of experience leading a team
- Portfolio of projects that demonstrate your skills as a designer
- Expertise in Adobe Suite and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, etc.)
- Experience with presentation software (Keynote)
- Experience operating in cross-functional organizations
- Expertise in the current state of experience design, technology and product possibilities
- Experience balancing multiple projects at once
- Experience delivering consistent performance and growth
- Mobile first mindset and experience building in the mobile first space
- Motion Design (After Effects, etc.) and 3D (Cinema 4D, Blender, etc.) experience
- Knowledge of coding languages
- Knowledge of the Facebook and Instagram platforms and their portfolio of products
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Designer - Product & UI
Closing 17 October 2022
Principal Design Manager for MWT Insights
Closing 16 October 2022
- perm, from remote
Principal Product Designer
Closing 18 October 2022
- Moody's Corporation
- perm, from remote
Want more Experience Design Manager, Creative Shop Labs jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.