Experience Design Manager, Creative Cloud Express
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone - from emerging artists to global brands - everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe has enabled decades of creative pros to do their best work, and now we’re on a mission to empower everyone to express their stories. When we say Creativity for All, we mean it. Creative Cloud Express is a next-generation content creation platform used by millions of individuals, small businesses, social media marketers, students, and educators who want a fast, fun, and frictionless solution to create and share. We’re looking for an Experience Design Manager to join our core team to design elegant solutions in bringing the creation experience into the classroom and overseeing all aspects of the Adobe for Education journey.
What you'll Do:
You’ll represent design across all education initiatives, and drive partnership between product managers and engineering leads. You’re a collaborator who advocates for design and drives consensus across organizations with varying priorities.
You break down complex problems into solvable chunks, working to prioritize in an always-evolving fast-moving environment. You can turn big ideas into concrete plans in the face of organizational complexity.
You have a passion for creating the conditions for professional growth for your team members.
Think at a systems level:
You understand the importance of design systems, and consider how UX patterns and components will scale across applications, workflows, and use cases.
You have strong written, verbal, and presentation skills. You are able to clearly and confidently explain rationale for design decisions to a broad audience. You seek to share insights across the Design organization.
Adobe is a world-class design organization and the expectations for excellence are high. You’ll create beautiful solutions and see them through with superior quality.
What you need to succeed:
- A degree in a design-related field (HCI, interaction, visual), or comparable work experience.
- 2+ years of management and leadership experience.
- Strong operational skills with the ability to drive initiatives and consensus across organizations with varying priorities.
- Experience working with and integrating research and experimentation into the design process.
- Experience in education or education technology a plus.
- A history of facilitating close collaboration between design and product development.
- A curiosity for how business, social, technical and behavioral factors impact the UX across the user journey inside and outside the product UX.
- A passion to have an influential role with the product team as a driver for design process and product strategy, communicating design ideas persuasively and concisely to all functions of the organization, including executives.
- You’re always working to make things better in all areas of work and life.
- You’re a great teammate who likes to have fun while getting things done!
About Adobe Design:
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 3 July 2022
- perm, from remote
Ux Writer, Growth
Closing 4 July 2022
- perm, from remote
Digital Designer (Contract)
Closing 22 May 2022
- perm, remote, temp to perm, from remote
$57.50- 62.50 per hour.
Want more Experience Design Manager, Creative Cloud Express jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.