Experience Design Manager, 3D & Immersive
Adobe Design is looking for an experience design manager who can help create authoring tools in the fast-paced and emerging field of immersive reality and 3D. This is an opportunity to become part of the narrative for future storytellers
Our team is seeking a versatile design leader who think holistically and help the team to architect the overall design frameworks. This leader will provide well-articulated and actionable feedback to the work designers plan to present to the team and cross-functional partners. You have proven multi-device design experience and a love for critical analysis and problem-solving. Being able to articulate the thinking behind your design decisions is crucial.
What you'll do:
- Work collaboratively with many designers from different parts of Adobe, incorporating their feed back into the design process. You will be expected and empowered to deliver high-quality of work on a daily basis.
- Support productisation of Adobe Research efforts that gives product and design more leverage to solve challenging usability problems.
- Together with the design team, create user experience goals, priorities, and deliverables that align with product milestones, coordinate multiple projects to completion, and drive adoption of user experience practices.
- Mentor designers in designing and communicating frameworks that balances short term product needs and long term vision.
- Advocate for needs of the design team with cross functional stakeholders and facilitate alignment on tradeoffs based on time and resource constraint.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience in designing holistic systems through a complete product life cycle.
- Deep understanding of spatial usability and fluent in current and emerging trends. Experience with 3D software and motion graphics is a plus.
- Highly desirable to have envisioned and executed on v1 design or in ambiguous new domains.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to mentor designers and align needs with cross functional teams.
- Ability to organise and communicate product priorities based on creative concepts of user/business needs.
- BA/BFA degree in computer science or design related field, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design.
- Experience in real time interactive or data driven experiences is a plus.
How to apply:
To be considered for this role you must submit a resume and portfolio.
About Adobe Design:
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Sr Character Technical Artist
Closing 27 May 2020
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Santa Monica
3D Visualization Specialist
Closing 27 May 2020
Want more Experience Design Manager, 3D & Immersive jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Design Manager jobs, Architectural Design Manager jobs, Architectural Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.