Experience Design Lead
Digital Experience Strategist – Lead UX process development by balancing business strategy, research findings, and creative innovation and ideation to generate unique, strategic solutions to satisfy a wide variety of customer needs and business goals. Create and actively maintain the UX strategy, and best practices through proper documentation and supporting illustrations, including storyboards and context scenarios; actively apply to develop high-quality user flows and end-to-end experiences. Support product development processes from beginning to end, including requirements analysis, user research, personas, journey mapping, low and hi-fi UX/UI design, prototyping, usability testing, and review.
What will you be doing?
• Collect and assimilate customer data to guide design.
• Ensure that Digital Experience teams align their direction with the organization’s business plan.
• Facilitate strategic, customer-centric decision making.
• Reach across the enterprise to build relationships that help the DX design effort succeed.
• Create scalable UX strategies.
• Advance the UX practice within a company.
• Work across business units and departments.
What we’re looking for:
• Four-year college degree (or equivalent professional experience).
• 5+ years of experience in digital strategy, product design, web, native app.
• 5+ years of UI/UX and Agile experience required.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Customer experience skills including journey mapping, wireframes, UX design, UI design, prototyping.
• Familiarity with tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe XD, InVision, HTML/CSS.
• Passion for technology, industry awareness, and on-going evolution.
• Strong ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong problem solver.
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
• Design system creation and management.
• Digital agency experience.
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
Closing 14 March 2020
Visual Designer (CICS)
Closing 13 March 2020
- IBM Design
Want more Experience Design Lead jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.