What We Need:
We are looking for a highly seasoned Executive Producer to lead the development of a key new IP franchise at Hangar 13. This role will play a vital part in the successful delivery of a major new title, including post-launch content and future franchise planning. The ideal candidate will have experience at the highest levels of project leadership, building new IP, growing teams and supporting the creative leaders in the realization of their vision.
What You Will Do:
- Manage internal and external teams across multiple locations to meet production schedules and deliver the project to quality, time and budget expectations.
- Support the Creative Director in the maintenance of a coherent creative vision throughout the entire development life cycle.
- Work closely with Producers to develop product budgets and schedules across the team.
- Partner with the Head of Production to ensure H13 core development processes are adhered to with consistency.
- Mentor producers at all levels of the team, taking a keen interest in their growth and career development.
- Ensure that coherent goals are set for the team from milestone to milestone, and that they are understood and executed upon.
- Coordinate and assist with marketing, sales, focus testing, outsourcing and other external parties as required.
- Travel, both domestic and international, may be required.
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- 10+ years in internal game development.
- Experience building and leading teams across multiple locations.
- Previous leadership roles on projects built using proprietary technology.
- Experience building AAA open world or sandbox games.
- Comfortable guiding and leading staff across both production and creative disciplines, ensuring there is a healthy level of push and pull.
- An excellent communicator and emotionally-intelligent leader capable of rallying a team.
- A calm and stable voice capable of managing complex problems with a cool head.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization, including publishing executives.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and capable of acting autonomously.
- Capable of balancing production and creative needs in support of making informed decisions.
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities, as assigned by senior management.
- Ability to identify and analyze risk while providing mitigation.
- Must be able to effectively communicate risks and obstacles both to managed team members, as well as to studio leadership.
- Ability to work with the publishing EP to identify and secure external partners as and when required.
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is the internal 2K development studio behind the award-winning Mafia III. The studio is comprised of industry veterans drawn from a diverse range of studios, who have collectively shipped hundreds of titles across a wide variety of genres. Though we hail from all over the world, and our backgrounds are wildly different, one thing binds us all together – the belief that “Every Player’s Story is Unique.”
Hangar 13 is based in four locations: Novato (California), Brighton (UK), and Brno & Prague (Czech Republic).
We work collaboratively across our 4 locations to develop games as one global team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to work on big-budget, AAA console in a diverse and inclusive environment!
Located just 45 minutes via train from London, Brighton is one of the UK’s most diverse and downright interesting cities. Sat right on the south coast of England, the city is home to a vibrant creative community and is known as an easy-going and tolerant place to live and work. Brighton is home to Victorian piers and palaces, brightly coloured stucco homes and a 5-mile long shingle beach which becomes a post-work social hub during the summer months.
Onsite amenities inside our state-of-the-art Brighton studio include a fully equipped kitchen, games room, gym (with showers) and our very own bar. We’re a 30 second walk from Brighton station.
Closing 31 August 2020
- Electronic Arts
Senior Producer - New IP
Closing 1 September 2020
Want more Executive Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.