Executive Producer - Sky Creative
We are looking for an Executive Producer to run the production in our expanding in house 3D graphics team! In this role you would be working on projects in the UK, as-well as some new exciting work in the US. You will be responsible for managing timelines and budgets, workflow coming into the team, liaising with the creatives, and managing the production team and clients.
What you'll do:
- Working with creative teams to ensure resources are in place to meet project achievements
- Ensuring dept processes are adhered to (eg PO process, procurement, contracting, licensing, compliance etc)
- Tracking and reconciliation of budgets
- Managing production team to deliver each project.
- Driving excellence in day to day activities and looking for ways to continually improve
- Consideration of how to bring Sky’s approach to carbon zero into productions
What you'll bring:
- 8 years experience in production
- Experience working in post production, with VFX as a bonus
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels across the agency, within Sky and with third party suppliers, or clients.
- Positive attitude
- Detailed focus and reliable
- Excellent manager of people
- Good understanding of post production and the technology use
Sky Creative is Sky’s European Brand and Creative hub providing Brand Strategy, Brand Design, Advertising, Promotions, Broadcast Creative and Digital Design for multiple collaborators across our European Markets.
From rebranding Sky Sports to designing key art and creating large-scale ATL campaigns for Sky’s commissions and original productions, we are uniquely placed to offer our people a huge range of exciting and diverse opportunities.
We believe that an in-house agency is the best of both worlds. A great portfolio of work with unrivalled proximity to our clients, programme makers and commissioners alike. We are passionate about what we do and share first-hand in the success of the brands, shows and content we help create, promote and market.
We’re committed to delivering brilliant creative, made by people that love what they do.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to support you as much as we can with flexible shift patterns!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 22 January 2023
Producer (Output) - Good Morning Britain
Closing 28 November 2022
- ITV Creative
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Live Producer - EA SPORTS FC
Closing 25 January 2023
- Electronic Arts
- perm, remote
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.