Executive Presentation Designer - PinterestThis job listing has expired
We’re looking for an experienced presentation designer to help company leaders and industry-leading speakers bring the Pinterest story to life at events and big conferences. As our lead presentation designer, you’ll work with speechwriters and speakers to develop compelling visual narratives primarily in Keynote.
What you’ll do :
- Design for main-stage keynotes, company meetings, and industry talks and support key speaking engagements for executive teams across a variety of topics, content, and audiences
- Establish and maintain presentation design templates and guidelines for use across the company
- Work closely with speakers, writers, and other partners to move from abstract ideas and initial presentation ideas to day-of event presentation/design management
What we’re looking for :
- 8+ years of experience as a visual/presentation designer and a refined eye for creating incredible presentations that tell the stories of the company, users, and community
- A storyteller with a knack for designing compelling visuals, iconography, typography, photography, animation, and infographics within the Pinterest brand standards
- Experience with Keynote, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Illustrator and have a working familiarity with motion design, sound, and video
- A track record and affinity for working/coaching directly with leadership, PMs, and PR leads to synthesize messaging into inspired stories
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure while maintaining speed and high attention to detail given shifting timelines, updates, and last-minute slide changes
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.