Executive Live Event Producer
Based in either our London or Manchester office, you will effectively lead and manage project teams to ensure consistent provision of high-quality client deliverables and communication solutions.
Provide leadership, support and guidance to the Live Event team to ensure the seamless delivery of projects that meet the agency’s creative ambition, production values and commercial targets.
What you will be doing?
- Ensure the highest standards of quality in all areas of production and event delivery.
- Take sole responsibility for the team and suppliers on-site to ensure that all Health & Safety and best practice is met.
- Provide hands-on support to the team in the development of creative, strategically-focused content.
- Provide high-quality creative briefs, idea generation, campaign executions across all media, ensuring all communications deliver the ‘Create Unforgettable’ ethos.
- Deliver income targets and margins set for the assigned accounts/projects to maximize revenue opportunities whilst providing best value for the client.
- Attend client meetings, pitches and credential presentations to support the team, Client Directors and other members of the agency in building the agency profile and helping create industry-leading pitches.
- Ensure team members are effectively managed, mentored and encouraged to develop their talents and skills. Ensure they have the opportunity to develop in line with their Skills Logs and Career Development Plans in conjunction with Head of Live, HR and their own individual needs.
- Develop, deploy and maintain departmental processes and systems to ensure effective and efficient delivery of projects by project teams.
- Embed a commercially minded culture and support the project teams to maximize all commercial opportunities.
- Provide thought leadership and expertise across the group to evaluate, plan and implement business opportunities and tenders.
- Actively build and sustain positive senior-level client relationships and provide continuous strategic direction through understanding the brand, business and the markets of our clients.
- Work alongside the Operations team to build and maintain a broad supplier and freelancer network to ensure the agency works with the best people in the industry.
- Continuously adapt and adjust approaches to remain fresh, cutting edge and ahead of the industry curve.
- Actively promote The Creative Engagement Group’s (TCEG) services, internally & externally, and work closely with all Heads of Departments to provide a high quality, integrated service offer.
- Embrace the agency’s vision and values whilst continually seeking ways to build stronger and long-lasting initiatives that bring them to life.
- Adhere to WRG’s code of business conduct and comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure compliance of all activity with relevant regulatory bodies.
What do you need to have?
- Extensive agency side with internal communication/B2B-focused conference production experience for global corporate clients.
- Highly developed people management and leadership skills with a natural ability to mentor and develop a talented Live Events team.
- Proven ability to work with executive-level clients to develop relevant and engaging content (healthcare experience preferred).
- Wide-ranging experience of creating (and presenting) strategically focused, creative and commercially beneficial pitches.
- Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Up to date with the latest industry trends and insights.
- Methodical, proactive self-starter with an eye for detail.
- Proven pedigree in developing relationships
- Fantastic customer service ethic.
- High expectations of quality and flawless service delivery.
- Highly motivated with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Proactive, organized and methodical.
- Punctual and deadline driven.
- Confident and engaging presenter.
- Able to work in any media across the creative spectrum.
- Sound technical knowledge (advanced level).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other software relevant to the role/company.
- Enthusiasm in abundance!
Assistant Producer - The Irregular Corporation (Remote)
Closing 18 March 2021
- perm, from remote
Closing 14 March 2021
- Red Bull GmbH
Want more Executive Live Event Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Events Coordinator jobs, Events Manager jobs, Development Producer jobs, Events Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.