Executive Game Producer, Stadia Games and Entertainment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in production, on shipped console/PC or mobile games.
- Experience as an executive producer and/or other production roles on multiple shipped game titles.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
- Experience as a second party producer, overseeing development from start to finish with an external development team.
- Experience in at least one area of game development.
- Passion for games, an understanding of the industry and the knowledge of what makes great interactive entertainment.
- Understanding of game key performance indicators (KPIs). Ability to create success criteria for the creation of new systems and features in an AAA game.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with engineers, product managers, and designers by taking on work that is immediately useful to external studios.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship building skills.
About the job:
Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
As an Executive Producer at Stadia Games and Entertainment, you will drive a large scale game studio in the development and launch of video games on Stadia. You will work with multi-disciplinary game teams and collaborate with external outsourcing partners and internal stakeholders to deliver excellent interactive entertainment on Stadia. This includes managing the game P&L, maintaining the game vision with the team, managing the publishing production team, coordinating with Stadia service groups, and presenting the game to executives. Your projects will often span multiple offices, time zones, and hemispheres, and it will be your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
Stadia is Google’s premier Video Game platform, designed for everyone. We are working on custom built hardware and rapidly evolving open source technology to deliver a seamless gaming experience across multiple devices. Stadia provides players new ways to discover, engage, and connect with content with no download required thanks to our cutting-edge data centers. Our team members are building the tools that will push game development to new levels, reducing the barrier to entry and bringing gaming to everyone. Through the power of Stadia, there is unlimited possibility.
- Manage the delivery of a portfolio of high quality exclusive games that showcase the best of the Stadia platform.
- Create a positive and highly efficient working relationship with external game development studio teams.
- Collaborate with leaders across many internal groups, including Engineering, Art, Design, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, and Legal to deliver the highest quality experiences on time and budget.
- Define and manage the milestone schedules and ensure the delivery of high quality deliverables throughout development.
- Participate in the assessment and due diligence process with prospective external studios.
Closing 14 August 2019
Closing 14 August 2019
- Industrial Light & Magic
Want more Executive Game Producer, Stadia Games and Entertainment jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Games Designer jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.