Executive Director, National Marketing Partnership - Sales
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.
The Executive Director of National Marketing Partnerships for Sony Pictures Entertainment will be responsible for crafting, selling and collaborating on execution brand partnerships across the theatrical slate of films, including Sony Pictures Animation and Columbia Pictures movies. The Executive Director will come in with existing partnership connections and a strong understanding of deal terms, partnership parameters and opportunities to drive exposure for the theatrical release of the film through multi-faceted media campaigns and sponsorships while meeting brand objectives.
- Works with the SVP of National Marketing Partnerships to craft partnership strategies and pitch lists for upcoming film releases.
- Conducts outreach to targeted brand partners to secure brand partnerships.
- Working with SVP, coordinate with Creative team to ensure sales materials and pitches are in line with partnership strategies.
- Conceptualize partnerships for key brand partners to tell the story of how and why the film partnership can deliver on the brands’ objectives.
- Negotiate deal points of the partnership in coordination with the SVP and Legal Counsel.
- Coordinate and collaborate with execution team throughout the creation of the campaign.
- Maintain relationship with partners through the execution of the deal to ensure ever party is getting what they need for success.
- Brainstorm and execute creative outreach strategies to bring in new brand partners.
- Coordinate with International Partnerships team to ensure global success where possible.
- Coordinate with Product Placement team to ensure brand alignment for placement and partnership success.
- Minimum 5-8 years entertainment or marketing experience required.
- BA/BS degree in Business or Marketing equivalent work experience required.
- Strong communication skills with a knack for storytelling.
- Self motivated and confident.
- Team player who is able to navigate both internal and external partners.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Coordinator, Brand Marketing - Home Entertainment
Closing 4 July 2019
- Sony Pictures Television
- Culver City
Marketing Manager, HCP Engagement, Nucala
Closing 12 July 2019
- Research Triangle
Want more Executive Director, National Marketing Partnership - Sales jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Director jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Brand Consultant jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Sales Director jobs, Sales Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.