Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who build The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Processes PO's and contracts, tracking budget as needed.
- Coordinates inventory of event related materials.
- Supports with supply procurement, management and shipping.
- Provides pre- and post-event support (on-site as needed).
- Reviews event communication (websites, invitations, emails, apps) for information accuracy Reporting.
- Responsible for event portfolio data management, reporting and publishing Attendee Management.
- Registration site builds - Registration support including rooming lists, reports - Survey site builds.
- Has basic working knowledge of principles and methods within own job family Business Expertise.
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal mentorship to new team members.
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyses possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents Impact.
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies Interpersonal Skills.
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
- 3+ years experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Closing 19 December 2019
- Monster Energy
Special Events Manager
Closing 31 December 2019
- New York
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.